Featured
Apple Hardware Test Error 4Hdd/11
Apple Hardware Test Error 4Hdd/11. Volume appears to be okay. 4hdd/11/40000000sata(0.0) this was on my macbook pro 2.66 oct.

You’ll need an adapter or an enclosure that goes from apple’s msata interface with a proprietary 7+17 pin apple connector. Ran an apple hardware test. I have included a photo to show the (likely pc only).
Apple Authorized Service Centers Don't Sell The Sata Cable.
The apple hardware test is the only test that apple gives to customers in order to detect. Ran hardware test got this code. Apple’s hardware test cannot detect firmware problems.
I Haven't Had Any Issues With The Computer, But The Test Results Always Show:
The first four characters in the code identify the component that has reported a failure. I haven't had any issues with. This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only.
Only That My Apple Care Ended In July And I Reside In A Far Continent.
I have included a photo to show the (likely pc only). Is this a temp sensor in the hardware? 4hdd/11/40000000sata(0.0) this was on my macbook pro 2.66 oct.
And There Is No Apple Store Here.
4hdd/11/40000000:sata(0,0) apple hardware test (holding d at power on) more less welcome to apple support community a forum where apple customers help. Volume appears to be okay. Posted by 6 years ago.
Ran Aht (Apple Hardware Test) On A Macbook Pro And This Error Code Is Displayed If It Has A Hard Drive Or Sata Cable Issue.
Apple’s hardware test will not always be successful in determining weak or unstable read/write heads. While a cursory glance would point to an issue affecting. Purchasing the cable via internet is not.
Comments
Post a Comment